10 quotes to help you let go
Letting go can be a difficult thing to do. Read these words of wisdom to inspire you to start your day with a fresh perspective.
1. "Letting go is the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that bring pain and suffering..."
- Hal Tipper
2. "You can only lose what you cling to."
3."Your past does not equal your future."
- Anthony Robbins
4. "It is mental slavery to cling to things that have stopped serving it's purpose in your life."
- Chinonye J. Chidolue
5. "â€ŽAll the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."
- H. Havelock Ellis
6. "In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself."
- Deepak Chopra
7. "â€ŽWhen I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
- Lao Tzu
8. "Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive."
- Bryant H. McGill
9. "There's a victory in letting go of your expectations."
- Mike White
10. "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- Chinese Proverb
“Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain